Thursday, November 18, 2010

Album is coming!!!

Hey folks,
Good morning. I know I've been talking about this album that I'm about to release. Yes It is going to happen. It has taken many years to get everything together but nothing happens before it's time.

I also believe that it's better to put out a work of quality than a work of frivolity.

If you don't know what I mean just observe what's going on in the music world. Lots of artists have one hit and then they dissipate into the air.

You never hear from them again because all they had was ONE hit and not several. I'm working my hardest to make more than one great song, I'm working on a double album. It will be half gospel hip-hop and the other half, worship.

Have you ever heard of that? I didn't think so. In the meantime check out this live clip from my recent tour stop.

Support the cause, Say Yes!
@Serious_voiceny
seriousvoice@ymail.com

1 comment:

  1. The debut album will be called Shofar!!! It's time to sound the alarm and declare war.

    ReplyDelete